At Hair202, we’re looking for a passionate, hardworking and talented Stylist/Colour Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to cut both women and mens hair, provide colour services and deliver high quality blow drys.
- Our ethos is simple: precision haircuts, tailor-made styles to suit every individual, and quality of service that is second to none
- Hair202 is recognised as a Sassoon Professional Partner Salon
- Hair202 staff have a total of over 30 years Vidal Sassoon experience
- We place a great emphasis on training and education
As a Stylist/Colour Technician you’ll be playing a pivotal role as part of the team along side our stylists and senior staff. We’re looking for someone with a welcoming, friendly and positive attitude and has a passion for hairdressing and fashion.
A Stylist/Colour Technician at Hair202 will be able to undertake the following hairdressing skills:
- Hairdressing for men, women and children
- Apply hair colour with confidence and advise clients on looks which would suit them
- Provide a high level of customer care by greeting, gowning and making clients feel welcome and at ease
- Salon etiquette, taking phone calls and booking appointments
At Hair202, we place a huge emphasis on training and education. Senior staff are very supportive in helping all our stylists to continuously improve. We also enroll our Stylists on Vidal Sassoon educational courses to further help develop and perfect their hairdressing skills.
Recruiting the right hair Stylist into the Hair202 family is extremely important to us as it allows us to further grow our brand and develop our hairdressing team. If you feel you would be a valuable part of our team then email us at email@example.com. If successful you will be invited for an interview and cutting day.